A rainy day

A few minutes ago I woke up with voice of Aylin- My only daughter. I took  her on my shoulder  and walked for a short time. When she slept I putted her in bed and quietly left her. She tired and immediately went to sleep.

After I looked out of the window and found that It is raining. One of very beautiful things for me is watching rain specially while it is raining in the morning. Today I could do it. One of my favorite song is the noise of rain when it falls on the everything and make very different noises.

There are several years that we are faced with drought crisis. Many years ago when I was a little boy It was very heavy raining and snowing. My friends and me were going on the roof of houses and were jumping  onto snow. Sometime my body was completely under snow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first day of new year

A very nice day in Behbahan