what's my plan for future?




I'm 36 years old. And I've graduated in electrical. I don't work anywhere, In fact it's sometime that I've got unemployed.  For 25 years from now I want to work at my major. I will work for 25 years into 5 steps. It takes me until while I will be at 61 years old. After then I will make a decision what my plane is. 

But I want to start my own job in parallel with my major work. Now I don't want talk about it. If I can improve my own job it's possible for me that I reduce 25 to 20 and 61 to 56.  

Important things that lead me to plan future are: 
1. To be with my family, friends in my city.
2. Making a very good salary  for a good life.
3. Free time for sports, going on a trip, taking part in social activities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first day of new year

A very nice day in Behbahan