Who's planted this walnut tree?

 Fars, Ardakan, ring road, near the Azad university.
Yesterday in the evening when I went for a long walk it was raining. In fact it was a heavy raining.
I was very happy about it and felt a very good sense of it. I had taken my umbrella with me so it was very lovely to walk under the rain.

I took above picture at that time while suddenly I thought with myself who has planted this walnut tree?. It seems that to be very old tree. One upon a time here had not been any road and any car. Here had been a garden of walnut, apple and other trees, but today what?!

Just a few minuets ago I was at cemetery. Many dead people on it was alive one day but today what?.
Today they're not and they're all silent. I thought with myself might the man who had planted this tree to be on of those dead man whom was sleeping in their grave. I think this; what do you think about it?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first day of new year

A very nice day in Behbahan