Hercules

These days I'm studying a story that it's name is - Hercules. The picture that you can see on top of this post is page number one of it. I wrie it here in order to improve my English.

One day, in her palace in Greece, princess Alcmene has a son. She calls the boy Hercules.
'What a big , strong boy!' say Alcmene's friends when they see him.
'Of cours he's big and strong ,' smiles Alcmene. 'His father's Zeus , king of the gods.'
But not every body like Hercules. The goddess hera is looking through the palace window. Hera is Zeus's wife and she is far from happy.
'When I see that boy, says Hera, I remember his mother, Alcmene.
It's not right. I'm his wife! he never rhink of me!'
She leaves Alcmene's palace angrily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first day of new year

A very nice day in Behbahan