New project; New life





I am going to shiraz now. I'm in taxi. And waiting until it takes 2 more people into it an then drive away. We are just 2 people in it.

My ticket is at 23:00 o'clock. and I must be there a little sooner. But there is no any passenger more and I'm getting worry I will be late. But just now we accept to pay more and we are going.

This project is very important for me because I've started a new life with new goals. So my motivation is very strong. In this project I want to give very good experinces about my major. On the other hand I think that my seen at future and life has changed. And I like this and I happy with this thinking.

By the way I'm going on my way to Bandar Abbas city. Tomorrow morning I will be there and I will stay there until the end of Khordad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first day of new year

A very nice day in Behbahan