One of my goals for future

I've taken this picture from above the place that one day I will make a very beautiful house. From this point that I've taken this photo it has a very good view of trees, grasses, hills, mountains, houses, and maney other things. There are several pounds with many frogs and fishes on it near this place. When the Sun is going down all of the frogs on it are singing together and make a very good music that I very like. Most trees that are in this place normally are walnut. Because of that I have many childhood dairies here when I was cameing with my father here to water trees and other jobs about them. So I decide to build a house here and some nights stay at and enjoy the frogs's voices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The first day of new year

A very nice day in Behbahan